One of the biggest law firm technology trends right now is the adoption of Microsoft Office 365. By some reports, the number of Office 365 users grew 47% from last year. It’s no surprise why law firms in particular are adopting this product en masse: The price is right, and Office 365 runs on almost every computer and mobile device.
This webinar will help lawyers and other legal professionals understand how Microsoft Office 365 is different than previous versions of Microsoft Office and how your law firm can leverage this powerful tool. You’ll also see how Office 365 can sync with legal practice management software to keep you extra-organized and not miss a second of billable work.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn about the many advantages of Office 365 over regular Microsoft Office.
- Discover how to get the most out of both the desktop and online versions of Microsoft Office 365.
- See how to take advantage of two-way calendar and contact sync with Rocket Matter.
- Learn how to not only save emails and Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents directly into Rocket Matter, but also quickly add billable time and attachments.
- Discover how to track your time and collaborate on different versions of your Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files directly from Office 365. Also, find out how to associate the documents with matters and bill for the time you work on them.
This webinar has been approved for 1.0 hour of General CLE Credit including 1.0 hour of Technology CLE Credit. Course Number is 2686.
Larry Port, the founder and CEO of Rocket Matter, is at the crossroads of the legal profession, cutting-edge technology, and law firm marketing. As a speaker and award-winning writer, he frequently discusses design and efficiency as well as quality techniques in the software industry that lawyers and legal professionals can leverage. Larry has been named to the Fastcase 50 honoring the law’s smartest, most courageous innovators, techies, visionaries, and leaders.
Nefra MacDonald is the Business Development and Strategic Partnership Coordinator at Rocket Matter. After working in various capacities at law firms, corporations, and non-profits, she decided to use her experience to help address the pain points that practicing lawyers feel every day. Nefra currently co-chairs Rocket Matter’s Product Advisory Committee, which serves as a source of targeted feedback for the company’s product improvement strategy.