This webinar has been approved for 1.0 hour of General CLE Credit including 1.0 hour of Technology CLE Credit. Course #: 2748.
In the age of Rocket Lawyer and Legal Zoom, “automation” is a word that strikes fear in the hearts of attorneys. However, automation can be your friend if you understand how it can help you run a more efficient practice. If you want to stay competitive and meet the challenges of rate pressure and productivity, automating tasks is the answer because it allows you to do more in less time.
In this CLE, we’ll talk about common law firm tasks that could benefit from automation and helpful technologies that are available to help you accomplish it. We’ll also give you a worksheet to begin the automation process.
- Put your document database to work with a form library and document generation.
- Automate your checklists and workflows with matter templates.
- Streamline your billing with email invoice sharing and electronic payments.
- Hear about specific tools that can reduce the time you spend on administrative and repetitive tasks such as scheduling meetings.
- Receive a worksheet to assess your current practices and discover which you can automate.