Check the relevant portions of Florida’s Civil Procedure. (1.080:30-31)
- Determine which E-Filing portal is being used based on court.
- Determine the E-Filing protocol for that court.
- Check the court’s website for current information.
- Check individual judges for variations in protocol.
- To file a case electronically you’ll need:
- To register with the appropriate E-Filing Portal.
- Have files appropriately formatted.
- Make sure all metadata is stripped from E-Filed documents
- Know the court where the case is pending.
- You should know filing deadlines.
- Consider how long it will take to file and be confirmed as received.
- For more information always check the court’s website.
There are excellent training videos here.