Florida Bar FAQs (8)
Microsoft Excel (17)
- Can I convert rows to columns or vice versa?
- How can I delete a cell?
- How can I delete rows or columns?
- How can I display/hide only certain sheets in my workbook?
- How can I keep column headings visible when i scroll through my sheet?
Microsoft Outlook (22)
- Can I move my mailboxes and archived mail from my Windows installation to Office 2011? What about templates, rules, and other items contained in .nk2, .xml, .srs, .oft, and other file types?
- Can I view shared, editable calendars of coworkers on the same Exchange Server?
- Can Outlook Notes be exported to a more standard format such as .docx?
- Can Outlook sync with Gmail and Google Calendar?
- Can Outlook sync with iCal?
Microsoft Word (12)
- Are files created in Word X compatible with Word 2011, and vice versa?
- Can I configure Word to use pre-XML file formats (.doc instead of .docx)? Can I set the default to save as .doc?
- Can I save a Word 2011 document as a PDF and maintain embedded HTML links?
- Can I set the menus and ribbons in Word 2011 to be the same as those in Word 2007 for Windows?
- Can Office 2011 open and save to older file formats, such as rich text?
Microsoft Excel (10)
- Can I automatically add the current date in a cell?
- How can I adjust my worksheet to print on one page?
- How do I hide or unhide rows or columns?
- How do I sort dates in my Excel worksheet?
- How do I sort numbers in my Excel worksheet?
Microsoft PowerPoint (17)
- Can I copy the slides from one presentation to another?
- Can I run a spelling check on my presentation?
- Can I save my PowerPoint presentation as a Word file?
- How can I add sound to play throughout my presentation?
- How can I blank out a screen during a PowerPoint presentation?
Microsoft Word (10)
- Can I change the default spacing from 1.15 to 1?
- Can I have more than one item in the Office Clipboard and will they appear when I open another Office program? How can I access them?
- How do I change my default file location?
- How do I sort my lists?
- What does “[Compatibility Mode]” in the title bar of Word mean?
New Practice (3)
Adobe Acrobat (14)
- Adobe Acrobat X: How can I add headers or footers, including Bates numbers, with an open document?
- Adobe Acrobat X: How do I remove Bates numbering?
- Adobe Acrobat X: How To Create PDF Forms
- Adobe Acrobat X: How to Edit Documents
- Adobe Acrobat X: How to Redact Documents
Fastcase Fast Tips (36)
- Are there user guides or video tutorials available for Fastcase?
- Can I create my own library of cases?
- Can I get a free trial of Fastcase?
- Can I use Fastcase on my mobile device?
- How can I broaden a keyword search?
- Does it contain JSTOR, Pubmed, or Elsevier?
- How complete is the covered content?
- How frequently is Google Scholar updated?
- What is included in Google Scholar?
- Which court opinions are included?
- Do I need a Gmail account to signup for email alerts?
- How am I notified when a specific paper is cited?
- How can I change my alerts?
- How can I sign up for email alerts?
- How do I get notified of new papers published my colleagues?