Frequently Asked Questions
Choosing a Document Automation Software
Andrew Legrand, Founder, Spera Law Group, LLC, discusses considerations to make when selecting document automation software.
Do I have to have a physical office?
Chad Burton, CEO of CuroLegal and founder of Burton Law answers the question “Do I have to have a physical office?” as well as what to consider when deciding between a physical office or a virtual office.
Do I have to hire support staff right away? Or can I go solo?
Liz McCausland, Owner of Liz McCausland, P.A., discusses considerations to make when deciding to hire support staff for your new practice.
What are some considerations I should make to ensure I meet all Bar Ethics and Rules requirements when sharing office space with a non-lawyer?
Keshara Cowans, Bar Counsel with The Florida Bar, discusses considerations to make to ensure you meet all Bar Ethics and Rules requirements when sharing office space with a non-lawyer.
Featured Management Courses
- Best Practices for Law Firm Invoices
- Foundations of Law Firm Branding
- Answers to Common Legal Malpractice Insurance Questions
- Personal Productivity & Time Management Tips for Lawyers
- Law Practice Management Software Trends
- How The Florida Bar Can Help You Run A Better Practice
- Client Service
- Client Persona
- My colleague and I want to start a new firm, with different areas of practice. What do we do to get started?
- Is there a standard rate, formula or maximum charge for determining the costs for copies and billing the client?